The Kyrgyzstan-Korea Information Access Center (KKIAC) is created at the Kyrgyz State Technical University named after I. Razzakov (KSTU) on the basis “The memorandum of understanding between KSTU of the Kyrgyz Republic and NIA of the Republic of Korea on creation of the Information Access Center
The presentation of KKIAC took place on December 27, 2010 with participation of deputies parliament of KR, the managements of NIA and MOPAS, representatives of Embassy of the Republic of Korea in KR, the management of the Ministry of transport and communications of KR, the Ministry of Education and Science of KR, the management and collective of KSTU, representatives of the public of the KR.
69 large events are held, including:
• presentation of the MANECO project (Mobility academic network between EU and Central Asia)
• international seminar of IRU “Digital Tachographs”;
• seminar “Week of innovations of Microsoft”;
• training according to the electronic encyclopedia Wikipedia;
• scientific and technical conference “Innovations Vectors for Youth”;
• seminar of regional office of the company «Dr. Web»;
• international seminar of “Higer Education Initiative for Informatics in Central asia”.
• studies for students of university in volume of 62 hours per week were carried out.
The software for the accounting of a traffic and control of network computers (60 computers) is established.
Personally the director of KKIAC developed on a gratuitous basis the www.kkiac.kg website which gives information on center work.
IT courses with Internet volunteers of the Republic of Korea are organized, certificates were received by more than 45 listeners.
93 events are held, including:
• an exit session of Committee Parliament of the Kyrgyz Republic by education, science, culture, sport and religion;
• the Olympiad on programming among students;
• conference of young scientists and students “Science – innovation bases”;
• a seminar “Access to the knowledge based on technologies for development of innovative management and business” (WIPO);
• studies for students of university in volume of 66 hours per week were given.
The director of KKIAC developed the project of modernization of KKIAC and is transferred to NIA.
IT courses with Internet volunteers of the Republic of Korea are organized, certificates were received by more than 25 listeners
89 large events are held, including:
• the free courses “MS Office” for the population which were carried out by forces of employees of KKIAC;
• European accreditation of an educational program of “Software engineering”;
• the scientific and practical seminar “The international automobile transport” organized by the International union of the motor transport (IRU);
• presentation of the TOSCA 2 draft of the ERASMUS MUNDUS program;
• studies for students of university in volume of 76 hours per week were given.
The system of a video conferencing of POLICOM VSX6000A is adjusted and put into operation and the managements are developed for programmers and operators.
KKIAC took part in competition of television centers of SPARK 2013 on the nomination IAC and among the first exposed the materials on the sitetelecentre.org.
Courses of the Korean language and IT courses with Internet volunteers of the Republic of Korea who arrived of 01.09.13 till 30.11.13 were organized. Courses passed successfully, them ended and received certificates 81 listeners.
• republican scientific and technical Olympiad “Scientists — to Children”;
• meeting with graduates of schools Bishkek;
• testing on Test AS German;
• presentation “Young leaders of Kyrgyzstan”;
• seminar “The integrated water resources management (IVUVR)”;
• meeting with delegation from University Gachon (Republic of Korea);
• round table on a subject: “Education today: quality or quantity”
• education festival “Intellectuals of the XXI century” (nation-wide scientifically technical Olympiad);
• scientific conference: “Energy efficiency of economy of Kyrgyzstan and energy security”
• seminar “Increase of productivity and quality of garments” with consultants of quality management Raj Bkheda (India) and Paul Corier (Great Britain);
• protection of final works of students of the Kyrgyz-German technical institute online with the Federative Republic of Germany.
• studies for students of university in volume of 72 hours per week were carried out.
World Friends IT Volunteers of the Republic of Korea who arrived of 13.07.15 till 28.08.15 developed on the new website of English version (www.kkiac.kg) which gives information on center work.
Courses of the Korean language and IT courses with Internet volunteers of the Republic of Korea who arrived of 01.07.15 till 28.08.15 were organized. Courses passed successfully,