Prof. Rysbek Akmatbekov – Director of the KKIAC
|Cell phone : 0778510027|
|E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org|
– Specialty-system analysis, management and information processing.
– Total work experience – since 1968.
– The main experience is related to the educational, scientific and technical activities in the field of management information systems and information technology.
– He has published more than 80 scientific and methodical works, including one monograph and 4 textbooks.
– He worked in various engineering, scientific and educational positions in Vol. H. In charge of the departments of the automatic control (from 1989 to 1997.), Information technologies (2004 to 2008). From 2006 to 2011. –
– Dean of the Faculty of Information Technology KSTU. Razzakov.
– Simultaneously, since 2011 – Director of the Kyrgyz-Korean Center for Information Access (KKTSID)
Yrys Tursunbekova – Leading Specialist of the KKIAC
|Cell phone: 0707696921|
She received an education, Oblates automation (specialty “Management and informatics in technical systems”).
– Specialty “Management and informatics in technical systems”.
– Total work experience – since 2014 leading Specialist of the Kyrgyz-Korean Center for Information Access (KKIAC
Ordobaeva Nurkyz Belekovna – Laboratory assistant in the center
|Cell phone: 0559434704|
– She works in the center from 2015 to the present.
– Her work experience is from 2015. She has a secondary education “Computer programmer-designer”, is an interpreter of Kyrgyz and Korean languages, currently she is graduated in KGUKI named after B. Beishenalieva, her specialty is manager of social and cultural affairs and concerts.